Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 8.16.02 PM.png

Can you state your name and occupation for the camera?

My name is German D. Anulacion. I am a retired civil engineer.


How do you spell your name?

G-E-R-M-A-N. Germany without the Y.

I will spell my last name. A as in apple. N as in Nancy. U as in Umbrella. L as in Love. A as in apple. C as in cat. I as in igloo. O as in octopus. N as in Nancy.


And what does the D. stand for?

The D. stands for Doronio. My mother’s maiden name.


Can you introduce yourself, as if we’ve never met before?

I am a father of two daughters and three grandchildren. I was married to my wife, Paz, for 35 years, until she passed away in 1999. I was an engineer, professionally, but retired about twenty years ago. I enjoy doing home improvement work and exercising in my free time. Staying healthy is a priority, now that I’m older. That is what I focus most of my time with these days.


Why are you here today?

I was asked if I would sit down to answer questions about my life.


What is the date of your birth and where were you born?

I was born in Tayug, a town in the province of Pangasinan, in Luzon, the northern most island of the Philippines. I was born May 12, 1933.


Do you have siblings?

Yes. I have five siblings. I am the second in the order. I have an older sister, Carmen, by two years. Then I have a sister, Lourdes, born in 1936. Samuel, my brother, was born in 1938, Virginia in 1943, and Rebecca in 1945.


What were the names of your parents and where were they born?

My father was Eustaquio Salagubang Anulacion, but he went by Joseph. My mother was Juliana Miranda Doronio. My father was born in Tayug and my mother was born in a town 9km away, Asingan.


What did they do for a living?

They were rice farmers. But they had a lot of side businesses when I was growing up.


For example, when I was little the family sold sugar cane. I had lots of friends, but none of us had good teeth because I would collect the broken canes and distribute them to my playmates.


The family also converted sugar cane to juice, fermented in barrels. We added seeds that looked like black peppers to make liquor. We had barrels in the basement of the house. Then sold the wine.


Also, we sold bagoong we got from Dagupan. Dagupan is a city about 50km north of Tayug, on the northern coast of Pangasinan. Bagoong is paste made from fermented or salted fish.


When I was small, one time I was given the reins of the horse drawn carriage we used to transport the bagoong. I found the whip wasn’t working to get the horse moving and discovered if I jabbed the whip at the base of the horse’s tail, it would get moving. But the horse got irritated and started driving erratically. Then, the cart tipped over into the canal. People came and looted the bagoong while my father and I were trying to get the cart to sit right again.


We transported the bagoong in 5 gallon cans. It’s a good product because it doesn’t need to be refrigerated. My mother sold bagoong at market by the liter.


You were about 10 years old when Japan entered World War II. Could you talk about that?

When the Japanese were coming, attacking, we evacuated to the back yard. We dug a cave behind the house. On top we put banana trunks. It was like a ditch. It was deep enough for the kids to walk around inside. Wide enough for one or two families. We stayed there at first.


In a period of a couple of weeks the situation had worsened because you heard so many planes flying over.


Then we moved other places to take cover because they started bombing.


They were bombing the church because the church was the hiding place of the guerrillas. They bombed the school building.


The Filipinos thought at first that World War II was like the Katipunan. There had been a war between civilians and revolutionarios years earlier. That’s why the Filipinos thought they would just hide in town until the bombing stopped. The outcome of the Katipunan had been relatively peaceful in Tayug, little violence.


When we heard the Japanese bombing all the people were told to go into the caves. The strong men stayed outside to see what was going on, so they could protect the family.


We thought if there were planes overhead, then there were also Japanese on the ground. So, if people would start shooting on the ground, at least we were inside the cave, protected.


There were Japanese and then there were also guerrillas at this time. The guerrillas were resistant forces who thought that they could fight against the Japanese. You didn’t know the movement of the guerrillas, just that they sometimes hid in houses.


When the Japanese advanced, they attacked a certain portion of Tayug, one of the barrios. They killed people. Cut their heads. There were representatives of our family that snuck out to see what was happening while we hid in the cave.


Men who were acting as guards said this situation was different from the Katipunan.


After the cave, we fled to one of the rice fields. We evacuated there, many people of the entire Tayug. We all gathered there. Every time the airplanes flew over us it became dark because the airplanes covered the sky.


The passage wasn’t linear. We stopped in different barrios. We were trying to find a place where they could not see us. Because they were killing people. It was very dangerous. That’s why we had to travel through villages so that we could sleep with people there, if there was any room. They were farmers or whatever.


We didn’t have a peaceful life. We kept moving around, going to wherever you felt it was safe. We traveled even nighttime, whatever time. With nothing. We didn’t bring anything with us.


When we were in the evacuation center and it was harvest time, I followed my father when he went to visit the rice fields. We went to the house first, to see its condition, but there were times when we meant to go inside and the ladders were removed. The house was built on stilts. It had a second floor. Nothing on the bottom, so it had a ladder. All the ladders for the house, the Japanese intentionally put them down so it wouldn’t be easy to go inside.


Sometimes when we were there it was eating time so my father and I would take some rice we brought along with some boiled ampalaya leaves and just ate it with salt and bagoong. That’s all.


We only went to the house while we were living in the barrio. We went when it was day time and came went back to the barrio before night fell.


When we went near the rice fields, we passed through neighboring houses, maybe looking for something to eat. There were so many that were killed there. Some were in the house, others in the yard. Pigs were eating them. That’s why there was a ban on eating pigs. Because pigs were eating human beings. They were just rotting there.


We weren’t scavenging really, just curious about what had been done. Dead soldiers, guerrillas. A mix. But the bodies were deformed. You could see that maybe dogs were trying to eat them, so they were not nice looking.


Were you scared when you saw the dead bodies?

I could not remember now. Maybe I was scared, but we were there, so. Also, they could not move.


In the beginning, we had to go away when the Japanese were coming. And then we stayed in the rural areas. When the Japanese already settled down, we went back. They told us to go back to our houses. The authorities did. Authorities under Japanese influence.


So, when we moved back, we experienced there were friendly Japanese soldiers and there were not friendly ones. Some of them even ate with us. They would say that (pointing to the kids) they had kids like us. Some of them became friends.


We would see people going to the market to sell something and if they didn’t make a good bow to the Japanese, they would be slapped. We could see it from our house. From the window you could see the Japanese slapping people. Some people they made them kneel on the ground while putting bamboo behind their knees so the person would squeeze it when sitting. It’s very painful. That’s torture.


The Japanese Occupation was not very long. There was commerce already going on and that’s why the people road the calesa, that horse drawn vehicle, to go to the market. When they reached the checkpoint, you couldn’t just bow your head when you’re in the car. You had to get down from the vehicle and then bow your head properly or they would hit you.


No one in our family experienced torture. But, one time a bridge was bombed. The Japanese had to repair it with wood. They needed laborers to do this, so they would go around and if they saw you, they’d say “Come here!” My father was caught one time. He escaped because he pretended he had to go poo. He untied his trousers pretending and then pointed to the canal, gesturing he would go there to do his business. He was given permission. He kept eyeing the guard. When the guard was not looking, once my father got to the canal, he just kept going. All the way to the house. He got lucky.


At the end, when the war calmed down and the Japanese had the headquarters in the neighborhood, some of the older Japanese soldiers came around. They walked around the neighborhood. If they saw children: “Oh, I love you. I love this child. I have a son like this. I have a daughter who…”


They would struggle hard to speak in English. We understood each other for the most part. Those older Japanese soldiers who had kids of their own, who they left behind, they would come close to us and say, “I miss my son.” or “I miss my daughter”.


What was your education like during this time period?

I went to school. We went to school during the Japanese Occupation. That’s why I know so many Japanese songs.


We had a Filipino teacher. And then one day, after maybe more than a year that we were going to school, there was one day when a truck load of Japanese stopped in front of the school and then all the soldiers went down. They went inside the room. They had bayonets.


I think maybe they were looking for somebody. They did not talk. They went inside our room. We stood up. They did not hurt anybody, but I think they were looking for some people. After that, our teacher told us do not come back anymore tomorrow… or ever again. Maybe they were looking for people who were a part of the resistance.


Time came when the Americans came to liberate us. To defeat the Japanese, to drive them out. Liberation came around 1947. It was different after.


And then after driving them out the entire town plaza was occupied by American soldiers. That was full of tents and then… because you know the army? If they had something in excess, what they did not keep it for future use, they just threw it away. They had garbage like that. So, we kids went there and scavenged. You kept whatever you found - everything was useable. The soldiers didn’t carry so many things because they were on the go. Even if they needed them, they got rid of the excess.


Sometimes, when we were picking up the excess, here comes the one who tried to burn it. We had to jump quickly!


What high school did you attend?

I attended Luna Colleges in Tayug. I worked as a janitor in exchange for tuition fees. My 4th year, after learning typing and stenography, the school replaced the teacher with me. I wasn’t paid for my work as a teacher, they just had me do it.


Were you a good student?

I was 1st honor. My friend, Frank Ebreo, was a year older but the same grade. He was salutatorian. That’s one step better than 1st honor.


Where did you attend university?

In 1950 I began my first year of college at Mapua Institute of Technology (MIT).  I lived in San Paloc, Manila in a boarding house with Frank and others. There were about 10-12 units.


I would walk every day to school, more than a mile.


It took 3½ years to finish university because I took summer classes.


Why did you choose civil engineering?

I chose civil because it was the most common of engineering specialties.


When did you start working? What did you do?

The last year of university I worked for the Bureau of Lands in Manila, computing land surveys. That was 1953 or 54. I was 21 years old when I took my board exams.


How did you pay for your college education?

At the time I was in college, my mother befriended the owner of a jewelry store in Manila. They trusted her. She would be given a variety of jewels to sell in the province. They would tell her a retail price to sell at and she would keep the profit from selling the merchandise at a higher price.


How did this type of business come about?

I had a godfather in Dagupan named Aresenio Bernaldo. He had a jewelry store. My mother had a similar arrangement with Bernaldo’s store first, before the business in Manila happened.


She had a good ability to sell goods. She would display all the jewelry and memorize them: who bought it, for how much. She mostly sold to maids.


When she would sell the jewelry on loan, I was assigned to pick up the money when it was ready.


The Manila jeweler was later a sponsor at Paz’s and my wedding.


Your education was funded by your mother’s jewelry business alone?

My education was not financed by my mother’s jewelry business alone. My family had rice fields. We had a harvest twice a year.


In fact, all of our food rations when in school in Manila were sent to us from the province. My parents would send them on the bus that traveled 200km from Tayug once a week. I would meet the bus to pick up the goods: food (some cooked, some raw) and firewood. It was good for a week’s supply.


What kind of work did you find after graduating from university and taking your boards?

I was hired onto a big irrigation project run by the Department of Public Highways. Agno River flows the length of Pangasinan (East to West), and we were tasked to build canals and other structures to divert water from the river to rice fields.


Did you live at home during this time?

Yes, I lived at home with my family. I would go home every day using Patranco (Pangasinan Transportation Company). They would wait for me at the pick-up stop if I was running late after work because the driver knew me as a daily commuter.


Sometimes, I would go by bike if no other transportation was available. The bridges were washed away sometimes because of the rainstorms effecting road conditions. There was a bamboo raft that floated to convey people from one river bank to the other. They used poles to move them across the river.


What type of work did you do specifically?

After the first year of general work, three of our engineering group were selected to manage the construction of the dam in the city of San Manuel – north of Asingan, which was a 24-hour operation.


Along with me were Rufino Deleon from Umingan and Alfonso Ovalles who was local, from San Manuel.


Rufino, years later, became my brother-in-law when he married my older sister, Carmen.


When did the irrigation project end? What was the outcome?

After the San Manuel dam was complete, the larger Agno River irrigation project we had been hired for ended. The agricultural landscape of the region had changed even within the relatively short time we worked on the project.


I stayed on for another year to focus on operations, but Rufino left Luzon all together, for another job in coastal Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Mindanao, the southernmost island of the Philippines.


What types of things did you do when you weren’t working on the irrigation project?

I built a house.


You built a house?

I built a house maybe in around 1958. While I was working on the irrigation project. A townsman, a pharmacist, asked me if I could build a house of concrete, so I did. I worked on the house during weekends. I hired contractors. I designed the whole building. It was unusual – it was cylindrical shaped.


The husband and wife were both pharmacists; the husband worked for a big pharmaceutical company and the wife was stationary, running the local business. The bottom of the building was their pharmacy. The top was the residence.


I didn’t charge much to do the work. They gave me pocket money when buying supplies in Manila.


The house was in the central area of Tayug, opposite the municipal building. It was three stories. The floor on the upper level was wood. It was the first concrete building ever constructed in Tayug.

What did you do after your work was finished in Pangasinan?

I got a job with the Bureau of Public Works and Highways in Cagayan de Oro, where Rufino was. We were involved with maintenance of highways, but mostly building bridges. After a year, the bureau picked me to work on the project in Ginoog, a new city being established west of Cagayan de Oro. It was about a day’s journey between the two cities over rugged terrain.


Did you do field or office work?

I did both field and office work. I had no preference for one or the other. I liked them both.


It was funny because when I first got to Mindanao and there was a need for photo copies to be made, I would take the lead with the copy machine and knew how to collate the papers by placing them upside down. I also arranged documents alpha numerically very quickly. The other engineers didn’t know how to do this administrative work efficiently, but I knew how to do it because you recall I did secretarial work when I was a student in Tayug.


What was your life like in Ginoog?

We slept in the office at the beginning, even the city engineer did. We slept on tables. And then later we got army cots that we would fold against the wall during the day.


Within a year there was a vacant house for the staff to live in. It was two stories. We used the ground floor for storage of lumber for our projects.


We built bridges and schools for different villages in the area.


What else did you do besides work?

We would go to the movies a lot because there was air conditioning. We’d stay there the whole day and watch the same movies over and over.


Did you speak the local dialect?

We used the local dialect, Visaya or Cebuano, with the laborers we supervised. At the beginning I kept a dictionary in my pocket. We were in constant contact with laborers, so we got by with basic language skills.


Did any of your friends or siblings come to visit you from up north, when you were stationed in Mindanao?

No, nobody came to visit, but I did take one trip back to Manila.


A funny story about my mother and how her enterprising never stopped. When I traveled back to Manila, I deliberately brought along a lot of boxes of lanzones. The fruit is not easily available up north. They get overripe after one week, but I just brought a lot so that the family could enjoy them. It took two and a half days to travel by boat, so the lanzones would be fresh still when I got to my destination.


My mother took a portion of the lanzones and sold them on the sidewalk for fast money.


She had so many businesses. It became a problem when she came to the United States and she was forced to stay at home. In the Philippines, she would start out early and return home late. Hustling to sell things all day.


If she was so good at commerce, why wasn’t the family rich?

With the money she earned from her enterprising and the rice money my parents were able to finance all the children’s education. Carmen – teaching, Lourdes – nursing, Sammy – law, Vir – architecture, Rebing – finance, and me – engineering.


While you were in Cagayan de Oro you met your wife, Paz?

Yes, I met Paz in Cagayan de Oro. It was while she worked at the Bureau of Soils, which was next door to the engineers’ office. She also worked alongside a Tayug town mate, so we made a connection that way. Aside from that, when she walked home, she would pass by the restaurant we frequented.


Where and when were you married?

I married Paz in 1964, in Manila.


How did you end up in Manila?

When I was in Ginoog I smelled a vacancy at the bureau in Manila. In Manila I did purely office work, no field work. Projects for the government. I didn’t travel at this time. I never returned to Mindanao.


Paz got a job with the Bureau of Soils, a transfer, in Pampanga province because there were no vacancies in the Manila office. She dealt mainly with agriculture projects. I think it was part of the Department of Natural Resources. She was a very skilled chemist.


How far was your place in Pampanga to Manila?

My commute to Manila was an hour each way.


How is it that you ended up leaving your post in Manila?

Opportunities for good income in the Philippines were scarce. When I was working in Manila there was news that they were recruiting for Saudi Arabia. I wrote the program head office directly, personally. They responded that they would send me transportation money and money for the family to join the project.


My daughter, Estefania, was about a year old when I left for Saudi Arabia.


Who did you work for in Saudi Arabia?

The name of the company I worked for was Wilson Murrow. It was based out of Kansas City. When I got the job, I didn’t even know it was an American company I would be working for until I got to Saudi Arabia.


My wage was $375/month. This was a lot because at the time congressmen in the Philippines made the same. American engineers at the same level of experience and education were paid $1,000/month for the same work.


There was a specific reason why our wages were low in comparison. Before I arrived in Saudi Arabia there was a Filipino contractor who recruited Filipino engineers. He paid them less money than what Wilson Murrow had budgeted for them, pocketing the extra money for himself. When Wilson Murrow executives found out what he was doing, they dismissed the contractor and started to directly recruit from the Philippines themselves. They kept paying the lower rate the contractor had established though, unfortunately for me and my colleagues.


It was a simple life. We lived in mud houses with two single beds, like a dormitory.


The mud houses didn’t dissolve?

It didn’t rain often.


How did you get around? By camel?

We each had a jeep. If you drove up a dune, you would get stuck if you didn’t drive fast enough. Someone would have to come and tow the car if that happened. Sometimes, we would drive around chasing rabbits to eat. It was easy to go fast because there was flattened sand, no potholes.


There were a lot of camels. We had to stop the car for them.


What if you had an appointment?

What appointment do you have in the desert?


How was the weather?

There were sand storms. We wore fabric over our faces, but you could still feel the granules in your mouth. No clouds, just blue skies otherwise. We wore only light-colored shirts because it was so hot. 120 degrees Fahrenheit in the shade. I had sunglasses on all the time. When I went to the States, I had a racoon tan line that took a month to go away.


Did you pick up the language at all?

I learned some Arabic greetings, but not much more than that. I still remember them:

Salamo Alaykom


Kif Halak


When exactly did you go to Saudi Arabia?

It was 1965 when I started my work in the Middle East. I remember it took more than a day to travel from the Philippines to Saudi Arabia. I had to sleep over in Lebanon. The travel agency working for Wilson Murrow was stationed in Beirut. I stayed in a hotel. I only had one bag. It was the first time I took a taxi by myself. I wanted to stop by Israel, but I could not because of the war.


Did you get a chance to explore the Middle East much beyond Saudi Arabia?

I went to Cairo. I went inside a great pyramid with long steps toward the tomb, maybe 147 meters. I didn’t have a camera at the time, so I don’t have any pictures.


Did you have much time off work?

We got one to two-week vacation per year. The period during which we were allowed to take time off was always the season during when Muslims did a pilgrimage to Mecca. Getting out of Saudi Arabia was easy and cheap at this time because all the planes were empty going in the direction away from Mecca.


I went back to Cairo and did more sightseeing. One week. That’s a lot of walking.


Did you eventually get a camera?

When I was living in Saudi Arabia there was often someone of our group of Filipinos who would be traveling to Hong Kong where there was duty-free merchandise. We would place orders. That’s how I got my camera and started taking pictures.


I also bought a cassette recorder. I would record music. Any sounds. Sounds of a donkey, for example. I still have the recorder. I brought it to the United States with me.


How did you end up leaving Saudi Arabia and coming to the U.S.?

At the completion of a Wilson Murrow contract, engineers were given vacation time. The typical contract was for 18 months. I got an offer to renew more months. I agreed on the condition that I would get a pay increase for 6 months. I got a bump from $375 to $600/month.


They asked if I would extend it 2 years longer, but I told them that I would like to think it over while on vacation. I didn’t tell anyone I wasn’t going to the Philippines.


One of the clerical workers in the office said they suspected I had other plans because he often sorted the mail for travel to the U.S. and it always was addressed to me.


Back then, when you booked a flight, say, Jeddah to New York City you could schedule side trips for free. You just had to pay for the hotel. If there was no connecting flight in a city, then the hotel was free.


I covered a lot of ground in Europe, but I eventually cut down on sight-seeing because my recorder was heavy.


When did you arrive in the United States?

I arrived in the United States in 1969.


Was there a game plan?

I submitted my application for a travel visa when I was still working in Saudi Arabia. I knew there were lots of job opportunities here. I was ready. I brought my passport and resume.


Where did you go when you first got to the States?

I stayed with my sister, Vir, who had a place near St. James Cathedral in Seattle. I stayed with her about a month. Within a month I got a job.


How did you find a job so quickly?

My father knew a guy from Tayug, who was living in Seattle. He was one of those old timers who liked to brag that he had lots of connections. One of his connections led me to an interview with the company I ended up working for, Whitacre Engineers, about 30 minutes south of Seattle.

I applied on a Friday and they asked me to show up for work on Monday. It was a fast process.

I had to commute by bus from Seattle at first. I started at 4am and got back at 8pm. I did that until I could get a car. That same old timer helped me with that, too. I got a showroom model 1968 Mustang. Only one month old. It was a demo with just 10,000 miles on it.

I moved to Lakewood, a suburb of Tacoma because there were so many Filipinos there. So many because of the military, probably. There’s an army and air force base nearby. Later, Frank Ebreo got a 3rd preference visa to work in the States and he stayed with me. We moved to Tacoma shortly after. His family joined him not too long after that.

Rufino Deleon got a 3rd preference visa, too, and ended up staying with me for about 6 months. He wasn’t successful finding work. Boeing, once the major employer of engineers in the area, ended up laying off many workers because they lost the Super Sonic contract. With Rufino out of work, I remember things between he and I got tense. I would get upset because he kept smoking cigarettes and they were expensive. We didn’t plan on me having to financially support him when the idea of him staying with me first came up.


At this time, you still did not have a 3rd preference visa, correct?

It was complicated. I came to the U.S. on a travel visa and then got a job. I wasn’t supposed to get a job with just a travel visa. Because of this the law dictated that I should have been detained by Immigration. I violated the law.


Normally, under such circumstances, I should have been detained in jail and then deported.


I had applied for a 3rd preference visa within my first month here and I had my qualifications for that approved by the academic authorities at the University of Washington, but the government wouldn’t grant me a 3rd preference visa because by that time the quota for those visas had been met. The number of immigrants was great. They weren’t issuing any more.


I had to write for sponsorship from a congressman, Brock Adams, to get a temporary working visa.


I kept getting notifications in the mail that said, “You are due for deportation.” I was also routinely interviewed by Immigration. They said they wouldn’t deport me because I was self-supporting. They said that if they put me in jail they’d have to pay for my meals. With me working, I saved them the trouble of having to feed me.

Meanwhile, at Whitacre Engineers, I was a favorite because I could tackle any job. I asked for big projects so that if the government threatened to deport, I could say that I was in the middle of a contract and couldn’t be removed because my employer was relying on me to complete the job. For example, I was involved with installing 52 miles of piping at Ocean Shores.


While this was going on in the States, I looked to Canada as a back-up plan if I was in fact deported from the U.S. I reasoned that there was a better chance of to return to the U.S. if I stayed in Canada for a while than if I went back all the way to the Philippines. Canadian salaries for engineers were less than the U.S., but nowhere near as low as the Philippines.


I applied by mail to get a visa to immigrate to Canada. The first year, when I applied there was a consulate in Seattle, but the second year when I needed to get the visa renewed, the consulate in Seattle had closed and I had to travel to San Francisco to complete my business. I took a road trip with an uncle, Ellen, and Rufino. Rufino hadn’t had luck finding employment in Washington, so he thought to come along with me to California for a change of scenery.


When we got to San Francisco Rufino found some town mates, some compadres, and ended up staying there with them. He worked in the restaurant industry until he landed a job as an engineer eventually.


I waited 5 years for my immigration problems to resolve. It was a delay that caused my immediate family, Paz and Estefania, to stay in the Philippines longer than we had hoped. It was taking so long for the 3rd preference visa to go through for me. Once I got it finally, it would be another wait to petition for my wife and child to come and join me. It was unpredictable how long that would take.


So, we decided that Paz should apply for a 3rd preference visa herself while in the Philippines. It turned out that that process was faster than had we pursued the other way.

The family was reunited in 1972.


What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Making other people happy.

What is your most marked characteristic?

I want to do things fast.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

Building my own house.

What is your greatest fear?

I don’t have any fears.

What historical figure do you most identify with?

Jose Rizal.

Which living person do you most admire?

It’s not Trump.

Who are your heroes in real life?

Nobody. No good characters.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

I like everything.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Asking for details repeatedly, after you’ve given them already.

What is your favorite journey?

I went to the Great Pyramids in Egypt.

Which word or phrases do you most overuse?

My gosh.

What is your greatest regret?

I should have taken music when I was young. Music is everywhere. I had a harmonica, but was never able to use it.

What is your current state of mind?


If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?

Better cooperation.

What do you most value in your friends?

No lies. I expect honesty.

If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?

If you live again, it should be as a better person.

On what occasion do you lie?

When I’m kidding.

What is your most treasured possession?


What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?​

No such thing.

Where would you like to live?

North 16th. If you have another place that means you do not like where you’re living.

What is your favorite occupation?


What is the quality you most like in a man?


What is the quality you most like in a woman?


What are your favorite names?

My name.

What is your motto?

Do it as soon as possible.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 10.54.34